Need to ask a question?
Experian's vision is for our people, data and technology to become a necessary part of every major consumer economy around the world.
Find out more about our global Strategy.
- Annual sales in excess of US$4 billion
- 15,500 people worldwide
- Offices in 38 countries and clients in 65 countries
- Asia Pacific offices include - Australia, Greater China, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, S. Korea and Hong Kong
- Products and services in more countries than any competitor
- 30+ years of data management and modelling expertise for bureau data, building more than 300 scorecards a year
- Maintain information on over 400 million consumer and 50 million businesses including Sinotrust
- Invested in DP Information Group to operate a consumer credit bureau in Singapore
- Connectivity with 70+ credit bureaux in the world
- Develop 25 country-specific Mosaic consumer segmentation systems - including for Asia Pacific
- Maintain 130 million households and consumer marketing information globally
- We have over 20 years experience in fraud and identity solutions
- Our Decision Analytics solutions cover all stages of customer lifecycle and help clients make more than 20 billion decisions every year
- We provide 1,500 clients around the world with daily insights for Hitwise' online usage, search and conversation behaviour of 25 million Internet users
- Our leading QAS address management solutions provide more than 10,000 customers across all market sectors
- Our leading Cheetahmail' email marketing and customer intelligence technologies service top enterprises worldwide
- We provide Footfall's shoppers counting for more than 6 billion people a year worldwide including Australia, China, Hong Kong and Singapore. Our clients include 9 out of the top 10 retail property companies and the major top 100 retailers worldwide